Friday 10 July 2009

HP NYC!!!!


I Looooved Emma Watson's dress for the NYC Premiere for Half Blood Prince! Although i thought the vintage dress was stunning i really like the younger style dress she has on here. Obviously taking into account the venue and weather it wasn't that appropriate for London's hail and downpour! haha I really like the leather bodice with the white light weight skirt its really femaine but still edgey!


I think everybody generally dresses better for the NYC premiere! Bonnie Wright looked gorgeous in a really cute take on the LBD! It's really sophisticated but still young and cute!Spesh love the red multi buckled heels with the matching lipstick! FAB



Next on the list is Tom Felton! I don't often get excited by mens wear but LOVE the whole rat pack look he has going on! He looks so stylish! I can even excuse his WAG gf and the bleached Draco hair! haha



Also! New guy alert! He is playing Cormac McLaggen in the new film and i can't believe how old her looks! I think it's just with seeing all of the other actors growing up you don't realise they are all 19-20 now!



VERY EXCITING!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment