Friday 17 July 2009

Walt Disney World

I never thought not going to Disney World this year would make me feel so sad :[ I have been looking at photos on Flickr and i makes me miss it soooooo much! Nothing makes me feel as good as trips to Disney, i just adore every little thing about the place! I would love to work there i don't care that a wages are rubbish and it's too hot i just can not see how you cannot love the place!


Is it pathetic that it is most definatly my dream to get married in the wedding pavilion at the Grand Floridian in Disney Florida? Most likely but how can you not think this is goooorgeous!?


I have decided i REALLY want to go to The Royal Table in Cinderellas Castle for a meal when i go next year! It's a really cute fancy resturant where you get posh food and can meet the Princesses! It looks sooooo good!



And i found this! It's a glass sliper proposal! Disney organise it for you when you go for a meal in one of there resturants! HOW ROMANTIC AND CUTE IS THAT?!?!?! very!

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment