Tuesday 31 August 2010

2010 Emmy Awards!









I totally forgot about the Emmy Awards that the other night i just stumble upon the red carpet on E! I taped it so i could watch it the next day and there was some really nice outfits! My fav being Anna Paquin in Alexander McQueen i love how she always takes risks with her clothes! It nices to see some different designs on the red carpet and not just strapless gowns.
My next favourites were Lea Michele in Oscar De La Renta i really like the navy blue colour although the strapless design is abit samey the ruffles make it abit more exciting. Dianna Agron from Glee wore Carolina Herrera which was stunning! She always wears quite vintage looking dresses which is refreshing to see! I Also loved Vampire Diaries Nina Dobrev in Zuhair Murad she may be one of my new fav red carpet dressers!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment