Tuesday 24 August 2010

Daisy Lowe the face of Biba!


According to Vogue.co.uk Daisy Lowe as been chosen as the new face of Biba's autumn/winter 2010 collection. The brand is about to be relaunched and will be sold in House of Fraiser

"It was a huge honour to be asked, I've been a fan of the brand since I was very
Young," says Lowe. "When I started my modelling career, and when I first started to understand clothes, Biba was one of the first names that cropped up. I've always really loved Biba so when I was asked to be part of the campaign I was just ecstatic."

I'm quite excited about this as i just adored the Barbara Hulanicki for Topshop collection! Although i can take or leave Daisy Lowe i do think she will be brilliant for this collection as she has a very vintage look plus she is a normal sized girl which is fab!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment