Sunday 22 August 2010

Winter Wardrobe

Winter


I can't wait for Winter! Yes summers great you get time off etc but god i miss Winter clothes! Layers of jumpers and coats and tights and boots nothing beats it in my opinion. I am so looking forward to buying a new winter coat, I've had a little online look about already and Topshop have some really nice coats i really like this black one with the leopard trim however it looks a little shapeless and i am very very fussy about my coats! I definatly wearing tights with my playsuits to make them Winter esk as well as with girlie dresses and teaming them with boots.
I really like some of Topshops new lookbooks my favourite being Rough Diamond which is very rock chick meets girlie girl! I also really like Dark Nouveau which is very similar to the Rough Diamond look but is abit more chic and less cute looking!
I am very desperate for a job atm as i had to leave my other one but hopefuly i will find something soon and i have summer internship that i am applying for next summer so fingers crossed about that! (Although it is still in the early stages!)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment